St Peters College, Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Project Title: St Peters College, Dunboyne, Co. Meath
- Construction of an extension over 2 floors incorporating 2152m2, 10 classrooms, Home Economics, Science Rooms, Arts, computer suite.
- Works were carried out on a live school environment with the new extension joined to the existing building.
- Careful Traffic Management plans were put in place in order to co-ordinate deliveries/ removals with the main school building and adjacent the neighbouring primary school.
- The Works included approx. 300m2 of natural stone paving as the one elevation of the new building was facing the main street. This was supplied by Mc Monagle stone and installed by MDT subcontractor.
- The project was delivered on time and within budget.